We are offering a two week summer holiday work experience placement to a student (school years 10, 11 and 12), living in Lambeth, to introduce them to the diverse world of construction.
There are many great things about working in the construction industry that don't involve working on a building site. There are all sorts of careers in the construction industry where young people can:
- Be creative
- See their ideas come to life
- Help improve their environment
- Use cutting-edge technology to create and build new places to live, work and play
- Work in an industry where some of the world's best engineers and architects are female
- Earn a great salary and have long term worldwide career prospects
The placement will be hosted by Airey Miller, who are working with the council on the estate regeneration programme, and will be based in Victoria. Travel and lunch will be provided daily throughout the placement.