Homes for Lambeth will allow the Council to:
- Take greater control over the pace, quality and volume of new housing delivery in Lambeth across a range of tenures, in order to address market failures and to support the Council’s growth agenda.
- Take an active role in delivering complementary regeneration, commercial and infrastructure developments in addition to new housing.
- Access funding from a variety of public and private sources.
- Minimise the leakage of financial surpluses to the private sector and generating income that can be reinvested in housing and other development.
- Enable the Council to invest in developments which are intended to generate an investment return to support front line services.
- Provide the Council with a flexible platform that can grow and evolve to support it to realise new strategic delivery opportunities; and
- Effectively manage the Council’s overall exposure to the risks of development.
Does this answer your questions? If not get in touch
Was this helpful?