A few months ago, residents of the South Lambeth Estate, Knights Walk and the Westbury Estate were invited to separate exhibitions on their estates. At these exhibitions they were able to question and score the different teams competing to lead on the design and delivery of the more and better homes the borough desperately needs.
After an extensive process, which included these scores and interviews with members of the local Resident Engagement Panels, the Council has appointed a consortium led by Tibbalds CampbellReith Multidisciplinary Joint Venture to lead on all 3 projects.
The Council had invited 16 different companies to bid for this role. These companies, selected from an existing framework set up by the Homes and Communities Agency. This list included:
- AECOM Ltd
- Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure UK Limited
- Arcadis Consulting (UK) Limited
- Atkins Limited
- CH2M HILL UNITED KINGDOM (CHUK)
- Mott MacDonald Limited
- Mouchel Limited
- NPS Property Consultants Limited
- Ove Arup & Partners International Ltd
- Pell Frischmann Consultants Ltd
- Peter Brett Associates LLP
- Savills (UK) Ltd
- Tibbalds Campbell Reith JV
- WSP UK Limited
- WYG Engineering Limited
The Council shortlisted between three and four companies for each estate.
Does this answer your questions? If not get in touch