This policy explains how the information we collect about you is used and your rights in relation to that information.
Our controller Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the Head of Information Governance.
Information we collect
- email address
- telephone number
- postal address
- bank and payment information (where applicable)
- agent contact details (if applicable)
- information relating to expressed opinions on decisions to rebuild an estate, the design of the new estate and relating policies
- information relating to personal circumstances and views on whether residents wish to use the rights provided under the Key Guarantees
- service delivery
- to keep/update public records
- to conduct statutory consultation(s)
- internal departments with(in) the council, for example, housing services
- third party contractors related specifically to the master planning process
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information, in addition to other rights as explained in the full version of our privacy notice.
You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used.
We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information.
Such control will include the ability to see what information we hold and to opt out of any use of your personal information and to prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.