Resident Engagement Panels (REP) are an important part of how Lambeth Council engages with residents affected by the estates regeneration programme. Each REP is different depending on the each estate; however there are common factors that apply to all - they are:
- That the Council can give information to the Panel to enable them to understand the background to regeneration options – subject to data-protection and Freedom of Information restrictions.
- Allows residents to have their say on issues affecting them.
- To act as a sounding board for Council officers and Council Members so they can understand issues from a resident perspective.
- To provide feedback on the feelings on the estate regarding current activities and Council proposals and feedback from a resident perspective on recent engagement activities.
- To question the Council on its proposals and test whether other courses of action have been explored or could be explored.
- To advise on how best to engage with residents generally and with different resident groups.
- To highlight issues arising and sensitivities from a resident’s perspective.
- To help to identify how residents can influence processes and proposals.
- To comment on delivery strategy – design, phasing, construction, etc.
The panels are not decision-making bodies within the Council structure. Nevertheless, they have an important role to play in relation to consultation, ensuring the views of residents on the estate are considered when decisions by the Council are made.
Please click on the link to read the Terms of Reference for the Resident Engagement Panel. This document lays out the purpose of the panel and a framework for how the panel will be delivered.
If you would like more information on Cressingham Garden's REP please get in touch with Abdul Haque (Housing Projects Officer) on 07939 129339 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can view minutes form previous REP meetings:
- Minutes from 12th January 2015
- Minutes from 2nd February 2015
- Minutes from 30th March 2015
- Minutes from 11th May 2015
- Minutes from 7th July 2015
- Minutes from 3rd August 2015
- Minutes from 7th September 2015
- Minutes from 5th October 2015
- Minutes from 2nd November 2015
- Minutes from 7th December 2015
- Minutes from 11th January 2016
- Minutes from 1st February 2016
- Minutes from 7th March 2016
- Minutes from 11th April 2016
- Minutes from 16th May 2016
- Minutes from 13th June 2016
- Minutes from 4th July 2016
- Minutes from 1st August 2016
- Minutes from 12th September 2016
- Minutes from 10th October 2016
- Minutes from 7th November 2016
- Minutes from 5th December 2016
- Minutes from 9th January 2017
- Minutes from 6th February 2017
- Minutes from 6th March 2017
- Minutes from 3rd April 2017
- Minutes from 8th May 2017
- Minutes from 5th June 2017
- Minutes from 3rd July 2017
- Minutes from 7th August 2017
- Minutes from 4th September 2017
- Minutes from 2nd October 2017