A Development Management Team is a group of professionals who work with all the different people involved in a development at its various different stages. This includes residents, the council, architects, designers, as well as contractors and builders. At each stage they will be asked to share the work they are doing with residents, and take on board residents’ feedback. Their work will include:
- Gathering initial survey information about the estate.
- Developing initial design proposals and masterplan options.
- Testing masterplan design proposals.
- Developing a planning application.
- If successful planning approval is achieved they will plan and oversee the delivery of the new homes.
- Managing the construction.
The Council wants you to be involved in the selection of the Team that will be appointed to Cressingham Gardens Estate. There will be presentations from potential Development Management Teams at an exhibition held in the Rotunda on the 31st October 2015.
Cressingham Gardens Estate
London SW2 2QG
Google map and directions